BASE-LIT V3 USER MANUAL
This product is not intended for use by children. Children under the age of 18 should always be supervised by an adult. Do not hit people or animals. Use caution when indoors. Do not use a USB charging port higher than 5V 1A. Do not disassemble the Saber. Disassembling or incorrectly charging the Saber will void your warranty.
- Charge the saber at least 2-4 hours before initial use.
- The button will illuminate while charging.
- When fully charged the button illumination will stop and you will hear a prompt.
- Colour change: Full RGB colour changing base-lit LED blade with 11 colour options.
- Sound Effects: The Saber comes equipped with a sound driver with Saber sound fonts that detects motion and impact.
- Motion/Gesture Control: Activate and deactivate the Saber using gestures.
- Flash on clash: When struck against something with enough force the Saber blade will flash to simulate 2 sabers clashing together.
- Removable blade: This Saber comes with a removable blade.
Using the Saber:
The button is illuminated and will flash each second it is held.
Waking the Saber:
Press and hold the button for 3 seconds to power on the Saber. You should hear a cue and the button should now be lit. Your Saber is now “awake”
With the Saber awake but with the blade off:
- Adjusting the volume: Press and hold for 1 flash/second to adjust the volume intensity. Repeat this to select different volumes. There are 3 volumes, mute, soft, and loud.
- Blade effects: Press and hold for 2 flashes/seconds to change the light effect. The board comes programmed with 3 blade effects: pulse, stable and unstable.
- Motion Control On/Off: Press and hold for 3 seconds/flashes to toggle on/off.
- Clash On/Off: Press and hold for 4 seconds/flashes to toggle clash on/off.
- Changing the sound fonts: Press and hold for 5 flashes/seconds to change the sound font. The sound board comes programmed with multiple sound fonts and a mute function.
- Turn the blade on: Press the button 1 time to turn on and ignite the Saber.
- Turn the blade off: Press and hold the button down for 5 seconds to turn the Saber blade off.
- Hibernation: Press and hold the button for 10 seconds to power your Saber down, putting it into hibernation mode. The Saber will also power off after being idle for 10 minutes.
With the Saber blade illuminated:
- Turning the Saber off: Press and hold the button for 4 seconds.
- Blaster Deflect: Press the button once for blaster deflect.
- Lock up: Press and hold the button for 1 flash to simulate “lock up”. Tap the button once while in a lock up to end it.
- Colour Cycle - Slow Change: Press and hold the button for 2 seconds/flashes for colour change mode. The blade will begin cycling through colours. Push the button once to set on the desired color.
- Colour Cycle - Fast Change: Press and hold the button for 3 seconds/flashes for colour change mode. The blade will begin rapidly cycling through colours. Push the button once to set on the desired color.
1. A quick twist while the hilt is pointed up will turn the Saber on/off.
2. A direct and quick stabbing motion will turn the blade on/off.
3. A quick twist with the motion control deactivated & blade switched off enables cycling through fonts. Repeat to cycle through each font.