PIXEL USER MANUAL
This product is not intended for use by children. Children under the age of 18 should always be supervised by an adult. Do not hit people or animals. Use caution when indoors. Do not use a USB charging port higher than 5V 1A. Do not disassemble the Saber. Disassembling or incorrectly charging the Saber will void your warranty.
- Charge the saber at least 2-4 hours before initial use.
- The button will illuminate while charging.
- When fully charged the button illumination will stop and you will hear a prompt.
- Colour Tuning: Shift between multiple blade colours and fine tune the colour shade.
- EcoPixel Board: Includes 16GB SD card, preloaded with multiple fonts. Sound fonts can be added by the user via the SD card adapter.
- NeoPixel Blade: RGB colour changing in-blade LED's.
- Effects: Blade scrolling , isolated flash on clash, tip drag/melt blade animations and ignition effects. Enhanced motion and impact detection, smooth swing and force effects. Volume control.
- Motion Detection: Advanced motion and impact detection with enhanced smooth swing and Force effects.
- Volume control: Volume control and mute function
- Removable blade: This Saber comes with a removable blade.
Using the Saber:
The button is illuminated and will flash each second it is held.
Waking the Saber:
Press and hold the button for 3 seconds to power on the Saber. You should hear a cue and the button should now be lit. Your Saber is now “awake”
With the Saber awake but with the blade off:
- Adjusting the volume: Press and hold for 1 flash to adjust the volume intensity. Repeat this to select different volumes. There are 3 volumes, mute, soft, and loud.
- Blade Effects: Press and hold for 2 seconds/flashes to change the light effect. The board comes programmed with 5 blade effects: pulse, steady, unstable, rainbow and fire blade.
- Ignition Effects: Press and hold for 3 seconds/flashes to change the ignition effect. There are multiple ignition (pre-on) effects. Standard blade is the default.
- Changing the sound fonts: Press and hold for 4 seconds/flashes to change the sound font. The sound board comes programmed with multiple sound fonts.
- Turn the blade on: Press the button 1 time to turn on and ignite the Saber.
- Turn the blade off: Press and hold the button down for 3 seconds to turn the Saber blade off.
- Hibernation: Press and hold the button for 10 seconds to power your Saber down, putting it into hibernation mode. The Saber will also power off after being idle for 10 minutes.
With the Saber blade illuminated
- Turning the Saber off: Press and hold the button for 5 seconds.
- Blaster Deflect: Press the button once for blaster deflect.
- Lock up: Press and hold the switch and clash. Release to deactivate.
- Force Effect: With the blade pointing up, hold the switch and twist the hilt twice to activate. (Available on certain fonts)
- Change Blade Colour: Press and hold the button for 2 seconds/flashes for colour change mode. The blade will begin cycling through the colours. Push the button once to set on the desired colour.
- Hibernate: Press and hold the switch for 15 seconds to power your Saber down, putting it into hibernation mode.
Advanced Motion Controls
1. A direct and quick stabbing motion with the hilt level will turn the blade on, or off:
2. With the blade turned off. A quick twist while the hilt is pointed down will change the font to the next on the list. Either direction will prompt the change as long as the hilt is pointed downward:
3. A quick twist while the hilt is pointed up will play a music track, if one or more are available in the selected fonts folder. A quick twist again will stop the music:
4. Hold the button and impact the hilt/blade to activate lockup. Release the button to end lockup:
5. While holding the button, a quick twist while the hilt is pointed up will play a special effect. This will also play a sound if the correct file in included in the font: