PIXEL PROFFIE USER MANUAL
This product is not intended for use by children. Children under the age of 18 should always be supervised by an adult. Do not hit people or animals. Use caution when indoors. Do not use a USB charging port higher than 5V 1A. Do not disassemble the Saber. Disassembling or incorrectly charging the Saber will void your warranty.
- Charge the saber at least 2-4 hours before initial use.
- The button will not illuminate while charging.
- Check the battery level by unplugging the Saber and pushing the switch rapidly 3 times, a voice prompt will give you a voltage reading.
- A full charge is above 4 Volts
- Colour Tuning: Shift between multiple blade colours and fine tune the colour shade.
- Proffie Board: Programmable board including SD card, preloaded with multiple fonts.
- NeoPixel Blade: RGB colour changing in-blade LED's.
- Effects: Blade scrolling , isolated flash on clash, multi blaster block, tip drag and tip melt blade animations and effects.
- Motion Detection: Advanced motion and impact detection with enhanced smooth swing and Force effects.
- Volume control: Volume control and mute function
- Music tracks: Music tracks linked to individual fonts. Can be enabled and disabled
Using the Saber:
The switch is illuminated and will flash each second it is held.
The Saber is controlled by the illuminated switch.
With The Saber Blade Switched Off:
Switch Saber On: Press the switch once.
Check Battery Level: Rapidly press the switch three times.
Change Font/Style Next: Press and hold the switch momentarily then release.
Change Font/Style Previous: Press and hold the switch until an audio prompt is played.
Activate Mute: Double press and hold the switch, the blade will activate in mute mode.
Music Tracks: Press the switch twice to activate. Repeat to deactivate.
- Hold the switch and clash the Saber to enter/exit the volume menu.
- While in the volume menu, press the switch to increase the volume.
- Hold then release the switch to decrease the volume.
- Exit the menu at the desired volume level by holding the switch and clashing the Saber.
With The Saber Blade Illuminated:
Switch Saber Off: Press and hold the switch until shutdown.
Lock Up: Press and hold the switch and clash. Release to deactivate.
Tip Drag: Hold the switch and with the blade pointing down, use a striking motion.
Tip Melt: Hold the switch down and use a stabbing motion.
Blaster Block: Press the switch once.
Force Effects: With the blade pointing up, hold the switch and twist the hilt twice to activate.
Multi-Block: Swing the Saber whilst holding the switch. The Saber will activate mutli-block mode and will be triggered when moving the Saber. Press the switch once to deactivate.
Change Blade Colour:
- Hold the switch and with the blade pointing down, sharply twist the hilt.
- An audio prompt will confirm that the colour change mode is active.
- Release the switch and rotate the hilt to cycle through the colours.
- Hold the switch to select the desired colour, an audio prompt will confirm the selection and exit colour change mode, the colour will now be set.